Honorably Me

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Breaking Things Down

Well, this year is winding down. It does not seem possible that I can already be ending my first year of college. I remember being a high school freshman, counting down the days until graduation. With dread, I may add. I was one of those weird kids who actually loved school. I also remember thinking, 'There is is no way I will go to MSSU." I had been going there for music competition for years, and I had convinced myself that I would go somewhere far away. Toward the middle of my senior year, I took a trip to Joplin for a tour of the campus. Before I knew what was happening... I fell in love with Missouri Southern State University. It took me completely by surprise. I am glad it did. I have had some great student and faculty mentors throughout this first year. I have finally begun to find my place, and I am looking toward the future with hope and anticipation.

I am also proud to say that I have begun to understand the art of "bulling" a little bit better. I have been "cowing" for most of my days, so it's interesting to see how a "cow" can compliment a "bull."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home