Pushing forward
It feels so incredibly good when you accomplish something great, doesn't it? Or maybe you've just accomplished something small, like a good grade on your homework assignment. You can have a bad week: Your alarm clock doesn't go off, you forget to turn in an assignment, you break a nail (yes, girls... I know what it's like), and everything else seems to fall apart one right after the other. Then, something wonderful happens. You finally understand that physical science formula, you get that raise at work, or you just hear your favorite song on the radio. It is amazing how even a small thing can lift your spirits and change the whole direction of your day. I am glad for moments like these. I hope everyone who reads this is having a great day. Just keep trucking. That's what we're good at, right?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home