Adjustment
A lot has happened since I began my college career here at Missouri Southern. The Honors Survival Seminar helped me immensely. It helped to know some of the people that I was attending class with. I was a little disappointed the next day, however. They had the role simulation, and Jessica and I were not able to attend because of another activity. I have heard that everyone enjoyed it, though, which is good. If anyone has any details, I would like to hear more about it.
Classes are very different from what I am used to. I am used to being the quiet student who studies and spats out facts. The professors here expect so much more. Instead of wanting specifics, they want me to analyze and speak up. The feeling that comes with this idea is incredible. It is such a foreign concept. I have the priviledge of working with such intelligent people... Sometimes it can be intimidating, but mostly I find it liberating to be able to speak my mind and to be able to hear and absorb someone else's opinion. Though the work has been time-consuming, I have enjoyed every bit of my experience.
~Crystal~


1 Comments:
Crystal:
What you've got above is called "Comment Spam". I'm going to encourage people to fight it by turning on a blogger option called "Word Verification." This forces commentors to confirm an alphabetic code before the comment is posted.
Here's how you do it. After you login to your blog, on Blogger Dashboard choose "Change Settings" option. Then Choose "Comments" from the Tab menue. Then check "yes" on the "show word verification for comments" box.
You can read about it here:http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1203
Post a Comment
<< Home