Honorably Me

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Forum Frustrations

Wow... everything is extremely crazy. Finals are next week. I'm getting pretty nervous. The one class I am really worried about right now is Honors Forum. I have been getting a little frustrated. I am not sure whether I'm getting frustrated with myself, the class, or both. When the year began, I was taking notes. The thing is, when I was taking notes I wasn't able to absorb what I was hearing very well. Therefore, I stopped. Now I am supposed to be remembering specific things. Goodness... I'm sure it will be fine. I'll just begin digging into my mental archives. Also, our discussions aren't very good. I really think that is due to the lack of topic diversity. We talk about the same things every time. Who wants to repeat the same things over and over? I know that we have talked about obesity three or four different times. I agree that obesity is important, but is it important enough to discuss that much? I have enjoyed all of the presentations, don't get me wrong. There have also been a couple of good discussions, I just don't think that we're talking about things that really interest everyone. That's why people aren't piping up. Also, a lot of the time I don't fully understand the question that is being asked. I know others feel the same way because we have talked about it. So, how exactly do we fix it? I guess we will jus have to put ourselves out there and turn it in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home